Thursday, September 14, 2017

Outlaw Challenges Progressive Freebies Challenge-September 2017 Also Show Us you Pussie September 2017 Challenge

This is a card for the September 2017 challenge in the Progressive Freebie Challenge Facebook.  I used an image called Cat from Anne's Digital Art by Anne Fenton. I colored the image using Copic markers. The background paper is from Recollections. The title is made in MS Word using the AucoinLight font.  I've also decided to enter it in the September 2017 Show Us You Pussie Challenge Furrything Goes Challenge.

2 comments:

ike said...

Love this piece - the cat is very cute and it looks fabulous against your floral background. :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Tazmadazz said...

Thank you Ike!!

Post a Comment